In many ways, effective communication begins with mutual respect, communication that inspires, encourages others to do their best.
Quote attributed to Zig Zigler
Ed has been a featured speaker at both conferences and Association member meetings. He is often asked to speak about:
In addition to speaking with mid-large communities, his work in Ohio’s Appalachia Region has also made him a popular speaker with economic development organizations that serve rural communities.
Some organizations that have invited Ed to be a keynote speaker and/or expert panelist include:
- North Carolina Association of Regional Councils of Government
- Virginia Growth Alliance
- Sandusky County EDC
- New Castle – Henry County EDC
- Ohio University PRSSA
- Ohio Conference of Community Development
- Business Facilities LiveXchange
- Toledo Metropolitan Area Council of Governments
- Texas Economic Development Council
- WSOS Community Action Commission
- Chmura Economics & Analytics
- Ball State University
- Red Hot Locations
- IEDC Conference
Typical Financial Arrangement
Ed’s standard contract for a 45-minute talk is:
- $500 honorarium
- OOP costs (mileage charged at the prevailing federal rate)
If you want to contract Ed for a non-standard engagement, a customized cost estimate can be prepared.
The best way to reach Ed is by email (email@example.com).