People have asked me to outline my thought process for creating an effective marketing campaign with help from the Melbourne’s leading seo firm. After I got over the initial panic of wondering if I did have an actual process that I routinely follow, I distilled it down to 10 Power Questions I think are worth answering any time you are asked to create a marketing plan.
I hope you find the questions helpful as a guide. Certainly, it is not an exhaustive list of questions that could (and maybe should) be asked.
I also think it would be great if you could add to the list by leaving a comment on a Power Question you find useful that should be considered. I am guessing that, as a community, we will be able to create a very helpful list that will help our next marketing plan be even more effective than our last.
- Who is the strategic target you want to influence?
- What is the current behavior that needs to change and the desired replacement behavior?
- What are key insights regarding the barrier to change?
- What is the driving insight that will lead to overcoming the barrier to change for most of your strategic target?
- What is the promotional campaign concept that best brings the insight to life?
- How does your strategic target typically receive information?
- How is the best way to communicate to your strategic target when they are most emotionally and intellectually receptive to hearing your message?
- What is the minimum reach, frequency and time required to deliver the message so the behavior changes?
- What is the cost of the plan?
- How is the plan going to be adequately resourced and success measured?
I think these are 10 great questions, but they are certainly not all the questions you could (or should) ask. Leave a comment and share some of the key questions you ask when putting together your place marketing plans.
Please leave a comment with your thoughts.
Read About My Journey To Learn More About The American Dream
American Dream Case Study Series
How Easy Is It To Achieve The American Dream In Your State?
To view the complete set of State rankings based on the ADCI and five explanatory sub-indexes, simply click this button
For additional information on the ADCI click HERE.