The Voice of Your Customer
Understanding your customer’s real needs is absolutely critical to determining if your community is a viable location choice. Without insight into how your customer evaluates the capital investment decision, it is extremely difficult to present the assets of your community in a way that clearly communicates the benefits of building or expanding a business there.
The Voice of the Customer is designed to help you better understand how your customer thinks and what he/she really needs to make a well informed capital investment decision. In this section you will find posts from C-Suite executives and site selection professionals that share thoughts on how you can do an even better job meeting their real needs.
We have asked Customers to define what they would like to see the economic development community keep doing, start doing, or stop doing. Think of the posts as a form of performance feedback that you can use to make positive changes in your economic development organization’s processes and procedures. The executives who share their thoughts want you to succeed, and want you to help make their job of finding the right location easier.
Stephen Covey claims “Feedback is the breakfast of champions”. Grab a cup of coffee and sit down to breakfast. Read what your Customers have to say.
- Jerry Szatan – Founder and Principle of Szatan & Associates
- Pamela Mundo – President of Mundo & Associates
- Jay Garner – President and CEO of Garner Economics LLC
- Greg Myers- Founder MP3 Consulting
- Bruce Hoch — Managing Director DCG Corplan Consulting
- Andy Levine — President & Chief Creative Officer, DCI
- Jim McGraw — President and CEO, KMK Consulting
- Adam Gawarecki — Vice President World Economic Development Alliance
- Dennis Donovan — Principal WDG Consulting
- Dean Barber — President and Founder of Barber Business Advisors
- Chris Steele — COO and North American President for Investment Consulting Associates
- Rick Rybeck – Director of Just Economics, LLC