- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxbbucNZgE Webinar: It’s About Enabling the American Dream
- https://regionalbusinesstalk.com/011-greg-smith-adci/ Podcast – Dr. Greg Smith Speaks About the American Dream
- http://www.gisplanning.com/video-gallery/its-actually-not-about-jobs Webinar – It’s Not About Jobs
- http://paper.li/f-1297114891 Brand America Newspaper
- http://economicdevelopment.org A place to exchange news and ideas on economic development
- http://www.energydigital.com/ Energy Digital Online Magazine providing timely insight into the energy industry
- Place Branding Questions and Answers (article from The Columbus Dispatch featuring Ed Burghard)
- http://www.placebrand.ca Case studies from around the world on place branding
- https://mlc.executiveboard.com/Public/Default.aspx Marketing Leadership Council – providing guidance on marketing issues and challenges
- http://cohort11.americanobserver.net/latoyaegwuekwe/multimediafinal.html Unemployment Rate by County
- http://urban.csuohio.edu/economicdevelopment/knight/index.htm Center for Economic Development website provides an overview of which strategies and tactics have been demonstrated to be effective in practice.
- http://www.unausa.org/studentalliance Website for globally minded students that seeks to engage students in a nationwide network of motivated individuals, student advocacy groups, international affairs clubs, and Model UN teams who stand poised to collectively sound their voices and make their opinions heard amongst their peers, in their communities, across the nation and around the world.
- http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/commandingheights/hi/index.html Commanding Heights: The purpose of this site is to promote better understanding of globalization, world trade and economic development.
- http://www.nationbranding.de Serves as a good resource to contribute and discuss innovative approaches for improving theory and practice and this leads to better solutions for the diverse and complex issues in branding nations, regions, cities and destinations.
- http://www.citeulike.org Resource for past articles on place branding.
- http://smartketingreflections.blogspot.com/ Innovative marketing resource company that transforms relevant market insight into measurable results.
- http://www.simonanholt.blogspot.com/ Expert blog on the subject of place branding.
- www.placebrands.net Provides a good overview on the subject of place branding.
- www.destinationmarketing.org This international website will give you information on best practices positioning a location for travel and tourism.
- www.ohiomeansbusiness.com Serves as a best practice in the art of place branding on the Web.
- www.riespieces.com The business of branding from Laura Ries.
- www.ecodevdirectory.com 81 directories of selected economic development agencies, economic development consultants and economic development associations worldwide.
- www.eastwestcoms.com Provides a series of papers that examine place branding from a nation level perspective. Also check out the East West Communications analytical reports available under the Perception Reports tab.
- www.businessfordiplomaticaction.org Organization enlisting the U.S. business community in actions to improve the standing of America in the world with the goal of once again, seeing America admired as a global leader and respected as a courier of progress and prosperity for all people.
- www.planetusa.us PlanetUSA is a search engine for American websites, blogs and companies.
- https://deanbarber.wordpress.com/about/ Dean Barber’s blog
- http://idea.usaid.gov/organization/gp/overview USAID Tips on using Public/Private Partnerships for economic development
- http://placesbrands.wordpress.com Samantha Manniex blog
- http://www.edmorrison.com/?cb=012257018755190074 Ed Morrison Blog
- http://www.placematters.co Place Matters Newsletter
- http://placebrandobserver.com The Place Brand Observer
- http://placebrandobserver.com/place-branding-tutorials/ Tutorial on Place Brand Building
What do you think of this post?